Yamaha Day Spa-Francorchamps 2022 - ONE DAY 01/07
Come and have fun at the rollercoaster of the Ardennes !
On the program:
- 4 groups : amateur - fast - very fast - expert
- homogeneous groups thanks to the use of transponders
- noise restriction : static measurement 100 dB - dynamic measurement 100 dB
IMPORTANT : this day is not exclusively reserved for YAMAHA.
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Timing: 9h - 18h, with an hour lunch break
Electricity : power plugs "16 amps. bipolar". There are power boxes in the paddock, bring along an extension cord and an adapter.
Gasoline : the gas station in the paddock is opened during the riding sessions.
Pitbox : possibility of renting a complete pitbox, booking via : firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipement : at Spa-Francorchamps wearing a leather suit (1-piece or 2-pieces which can be zipped together) on the track is mandatory.
Restaurant: the paddock restaurant proposes a buffet lunch (€25). It is situated on top of the Pit Building.
Lunch: the lunch on Thursday will be offerd by the Yamaha-team to all pilots who ride a Yamaha.
Sanitary arrangements : showers and toilets in the paddock.
Paddock access : the information concerning the access hours will be transmitted together with the confirmation of registration, approximately two week prior to the event.
Address of the circuit : Route du Circuit 55, 4970 Stavelot.
Hotel : a preferential rate is offered to the participants in two establishements near the circuit.
* L'Hôtel de la Source****: reservation via the following address email@example.com
* MyHôtel****: reservation via the following address firstname.lastname@example.org mentionning the promo code 29-06-22 DG Sport (same hotel as the staff)
Nearest airports: Liège – 56 km / Brussels – 134 km / Charleroi – 132 km / Maastricht – 71 km.